- 2012 growing season is well under way. My greenhouse is near completely full with flats and one of my hoophouses will be filled with beautiful healthy starts (lettuce, spinach, peas, cilantro, arugula, mizuna) in the ground hopefully tomorrow so they will be ready first market. I puchased another hoophouse that is near complete and hope to have that filled up soon as well. With two hoophouses now I hope I can have things a little earlier for your enjoyment and mine. I will be at the two Ashland markets again this year from start to finish, as well as Thursday - Medford in a more limited capacity. I will be planting more strawberries and more melons this year. Fruit is good!
- Lastly, and most important, I am doing my Meadowlark Money/CSA thing again this year. Please consider signing up, it is a benifit to both of us. I get money now when I need it most and have it least, and you get a discount on your produce. Here is how it works:
- %10 off from now through April 1.
- %5 off from April 1 - end of season.
It breaks down like this:
With %10 off if you order 50 farmbucks you pay $45.00
100 farmbucks you pay $90.00
250 farmbucks you pay $225.00
* you must order in 50 dollar increments, with a minimum of 50 and max of as much as you think you can eat.
If you would like to sign up you can email me at email@example.com and I will send you my address or call me at 541-821-8082. -Thanks -Quinn Barker